Haunted Pub Crawl Tickets
By Purchasing Haunted Pub Crawl Tickets You Agree To The Following Terms:
- YOU MUST BE AT THE STARTING PUB (as listed on the bottom of your ticket) NO LATER THAN 7:15 PM
- To participate, all Guests are REQUIRED to sign our Liability Waiver & Release Form, prior to the start of the tour. (See Text Below)
- All guests must be 21 or older, and have either a valid U.S. DRIVER'S LICENSE, or a valid PASSPORT
- Tours run rain or shine, and depart on time
- Drinks are not included. Some pubs require a minimum charge to use a credit card, so pleaes bring a little cash. Pubs may refuse admittance or service to anyone for any reason
- All sales are final, and upon commencement of your scheduled tour, tickets are non-refundable or exchangeable for any reason
Liability Waiver & Release Form
This Liability Waiver & Release Form is an agreement between the Haunted Pub Crawl (a part of the Ghost Walk of Old Wilmington, Inc., & hereon known as the “Company”), the tour guide (hereon known as the “Guide”), & all paying or non-paying guests (hereon known as the “Guest”).
The Haunted Pub Crawl visits bars where alcohol is served. There is NO OBLIGATION for Guests to purchase or consume alcohol during the tour. The decision to purchase or consume alcohol is solely at the discretion of the Guest. Neither the Company nor the Guide is responsible for the sale or consumption of alcohol. ANYONE REFUSING TO SIGN THIS FORM WILL BE DENIED ADMITTANCE, AND WILL BE ISSUED A FULL TICKET REFUND.
By signing below, I attest to my ability to do so under North Carolina law. I agree to all terms and conditions of this Liability Waiver & Release Form. I assume all risk and responsibility, and waive all present and future claims against the Company and the Guide. I hold the Company and the Guide harmless from any and all liability for any reason, including, but not limited to , injury or death, incurred in connection with my participation on The Haunted Pub Crawl. I intend for this Form to be fully binding for myself, and all legal successors of interest.
Tour Date:_______________________ Printed Name:_________________________________________________