Haunted Pub Crawl Tickets
By Purchasing Haunted Pub Crawl Tickets You Agree To The Following Terms:
- YOU MUST BE AT THE STARTING PUB (as listed on ticket) NO LATER THAN 7:15 PM
- All Guests are required to sign our Liability Waiver & Release Form. (See Text Below)
- All guests must be 21 or older & have a valid photo ID (If you are from the United States this means a driver’s license. If you are from abroad this means a passport.)
- The Crawl departs on time, rain, squall or shine, & waits for no man (or woman), so don’t be late.
- Drinks are not included.
- Etix (ticket server) is not affiliated with the Haunted Pub Crawl. Tickets are valid only on the date they are purchased for & are non-refundable for any reason.
Liability Waiver & Release Form
This Liability Release From is a written agreement between the Haunted Pub Crawl (a part of the Ghost Walk of Old Wilmington, Inc., & hereon known as the “Company”), the tour leader (hereon known as the “Guide”), & all paying or non-paying participants (hereon known as the “Guest”).
The Haunted Pub Crawl is a guided tour that at times takes place inside pubs or bars where alcohol is served. Neither the Company nor the Guide is in any way affiliated with any of the pubs or bars on the tour. No drink specials, compensation, or any other preferential treatment is offered either to the Company or the Guest, and there is NO OBLIGATION to purchase or consume anything, including alcoholic drinks, while on the tour. The decision to consume alcohol is solely at the discretion of each Guest.
Each Guest is required to sign this Liability Waiver & Release Form, hereby attesting to their own ability to do so under North Carolina Law. Any Guest refusing to sign this waiver will not be permitted to participate in the tour, and any purchased tickets will be fully refunded.
By signing this form, you, the Guest, agree to waive any present or future claims or actions, and will release and hold harmless the Company and the Guide from any and all liability as a result of any injury suffered or incurred while on the Haunted Pub Crawl, for any reason, whether consuming alcohol or not.